Many drivers struggle to see oncoming broken down vehicles whilst driving in the dark due to the lack of illumination.
This can be solved by using LED Emergency Road Flares, which can be seen from long distances with various flashing light patterns.
LED Emergency Road Flares are battery powered with 10 different light output setting for maximum visibility.
They can also be used to help navigate your vehicle within an unlit area such as a driveway, garage and much more. In terms of road flares, LED technology is taking over with a higher light output, better reliability and the fact that it can be recharged.
- 10 different lighting modes
- Shatterproof design
- Hanging hook stand and its magnetic
- 15 LEDs that will run for up to 38 hours
- Floats in water and has a IP55 waterproof rating
- Size: 10cm (3.95") x 3.5cm (1.37")
- Weight: 170g (6oz)
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries
- Shelf life: 10 years
- Operating temperature: -40 to 100 °C (-40 to 212°F)
- Flash Modes (User-Selectable) #1 - Rotate: 8 hours #2 - Quad flashes: 23 hours #3 - Single blink: 12 hours #4 - Alternating blinks: 4 hours #5 - SOS rescue (Morse code): 8 hours #6 - Steady on-high: 7 hours #7 - Steady on-low: 33 hours #8 - 4 LED Flashlights: 10 hours #9 - Top LED Flashlight: 10 hours
- 1 x LED Emergency Road Flares